Mega Man 3
I have to admit a few things about the sequel to Mega Man 2:
- It had some equally crappy portion of the game that were near impossible to beat, but far less of those and a tad easier in difficulty than MM2
- The bosses (and their corresponding upgrade weapons) were incredibly lame creations (Snake Man???)
- The easter eggs and storyline were really darn cool
- The ability to slide added to the game
- Graphically it raised the bar so high, the remaining games nearly like identical
I’ve played through all six NES Mega Man games now, and if I had to choose, MM2 and MM3 are the “must play” games (in that order too, for reasons mentioned above).
More Mega Man coming soon… because there’s a ton of these games!